鬼迷心竅

那個年頭,就是鬼迷心竅。

June 19, 2006

Dreaming Barcelona

Maybe I need a trip, a trip without brain. That´s why the KLM promotion had brought me here, Barcelona. Spending little time here, smelling the passion, feeling the sun, I find myself in Barcelona finally.

3 Comments:

At 19/6/06 14:13, Anonymous Anonymous said...

man, you're actually in spain??? you're so crazy! why didnt' you tell me? my sister went to spain last summer, she has so much information.

 
At 19/6/06 22:13, Blogger 小五 said...

Wah!
Barcelona???!!!!
It calls my memories there ...really miss the Spainish tapas and Spainish girls and guys....
remember to go to those southern small towns, such as Granada, Servilla ...and if you like sun-bathing..and just relaxed, try to go to Malaga which is the southernest city!!!
I've got sun-burnt at Malaga but still like that city!!!
Enjoy yourself~

 
At 20/6/06 09:42, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh flora the cities you mentioned sound so familiar. My sister says them all the time! fran, if you're really in spain, stay safe. Spanish guys are very 咸濕 (and they're not selective haha!). And, if you didn't read my SMS, kyle said you could visit her in UK. She said it's not far away. But I know you have to stop at Amsterdam right? the KLM package.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home